Recipe by Gourmet Inspirations
- French Toast:
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 4 slices bread
- 1 apple, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup GI Salted Caramel Whisky Sauce
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Beat egg, vanilla and cinnamon in shallow dish. Stir in milk.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Melt butter over medium/high heat
- Sauté apples until slightly softened
- Add brown sugar and stir till sugar dissolved and coats the apples.
- Stir in salted caramel whisky sauce.
- Spoon over french toast and garnish with fresh raspberries!