Skip to content
- 2 Portobello Mushrooms (one per Burger)
- ¼ C Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- Cut the stems off the mushrooms; place in a shallow dish, smooth side down; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix vinegar, oil, basil, oregano and garlic; pour over mushrooms; let sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes; flip mushrooms in marinade at least once.
- Preheat grill to medium-high; cook mushrooms on grill 5-8 minutes on each side, basting occasionally in marinade.
- During the last two minutes of cook time, top mushrooms with slices of provolone cheese and pools of Creamy Peppercorn Whisky sauce. Enjoy in a hamburger bun, dressed with all your favourite toppings!