Recipe by Gourmet Inspirations
An easy Frittata recipe perfect camping and weekend brunches!
- Gourmet Inspirations Veggie Fusion Garnish
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Onion Powder (to taste)
- Garlic Powder (to taste)
- Seasoning Salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Heat cast iron skillet with 1 Tbsp Olive oil over medium heat.
- Whip eggs and sour cream in a large bowl. Sprinkle onion powder, garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste, stir to combine.
- Ensure the olive oil is spread throughout the skillet and add egg mixture to pan.
- Remove pan from heat and top with grated cheese and Gourmet Inspirations Veggie Fusion garnish.
- Bake at 400F for 15 - 20 minutes or until cooked.