Recipe by Gourmet Inspirations
- Gourmet Inspirations Sweet & Spicy Lemon sauce
- Chicken thighs (bone-in, skin-on)
- Various veggies, cut up into bite size pieces (shown here: potatoes, sweet potatoes, purple carrots, onion, peppers)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper
- Mix cut up veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Make sure veggies are in one layer.
- Salt and pepper the underside of the thighs. Turn thighs over and pull skin back. Season the exposed flesh. Replace the skin, pat it dry with paper towels and season again, adding dried thyme.
- Bake chicken and veggies for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan and brush on sweet and spicy lemon sauce.
- Return pan to the oven for 10 more minutes.