Recipe by Gourmet Inspirations
- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Gourmet Inspirations Creamy Peppercorn Whisky sauce
- Pink salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cut all potatoes into bite size pieces. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan and fill with water to one inch above potatoes. Bring potatoes to a boil, reduce to simmer and cook until tender. Approximately 20-30 minutes. Once cooked, drain the water and place potatoes in fridge to cool.
- Chop onion.
- Combine mayonnaise and Creamy Peppercorn Whisky sauce.
- Toss potatoes, onions and Peppercorn mayo sauce in a large bowl.
- Add pink salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Tip: The longer this salad “marinates” with the onions and sauce, the tastier it gets! You might consider making this a day ahead of time to allow more flavours to emerge!