Try out this delicious Salmon dish with our new Gourmet Inspirations arrivals! Recipe by Gourmet Inspirations.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Gourmet Inspirations Sweet & Spicy Lemon Sauce
- 2 (6-oz) Salmon Fillets
- Gourmet Inspirations Land n’ Sea Rub
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Lemon for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet or in a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic and Gourmet Inspirations Sweet & Spicy Lemon sauce; set aside.
- Season Salmon with GI Land n’ Sea Rub, to taste, and place onto the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with butter and sauce mixture.
- Place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediate, garnished with lemon, if desired.